Do you want to know how to get Ash Zebra in Adopt Me? You’re in the right place! Since the latest Adopt Me update, many players have been on the hunt for Ash Zebra bait. If you’re one of them, look no further because we’ve got you covered. In this guide, we’ll explain step by step how to obtain Ash Zebra bait and what to do with it.
Table of Contents
Getting Ash Zebra Bait in Adopt Me
To get Ash Zebra bait, first, you need to go to the Sky Castle. Inside, you’ll find a glowing portal. Interact with an NPC named Tim near the portal. Tim will ask you to collect ingredients to make Ash Zebra bait.
Collecting ingredients involves exploring the Lava world and finding chests. When you locate a chest, click the Harvest button to gather ingredients. Once you have enough, go back to Tim and click the Cook Recipe button on the left side of your screen. This step will likely give you either a Cookie or Molten Melon. After that, click “Tap to Throw,” and you might receive the Ash Zebra Bait.
Using Ash Zebra Bait in Adopt Me
As of now, there isn’t much information available on how to use Ash Zebra bait in Adopt Me. Players are eagerly waiting for a full update scheduled for September 14, 2023, which is expected to reveal more about this bait’s purpose.
- Gather all the ingredients you need before using the cauldron to be efficient.
- Keep an eye out for the full update on September 14, 2023, to learn more about Ash Zebra Bait.
- Remember, when you use Ash Zebra Bait, the Zebra will give you rewards but won’t stay with you.
- Rewards from Campfire Cookies include 30 Bucks (70%), Molten Melon (25%), and Toy/Pet wear (5%), like the Volcano Hat, Magma Throwing Disc, and Flame Balloon.
- Crafting Ash Zebra Bait and Flaming Zebra Bait is a limited-time event available until September 14. Make the most of it while you can!
As you explore the world of Adopt Me and chase after Ash Zebra, keep these tips in mind. The upcoming update promises to make your Adopt Me experience even more exciting, so stay tuned!
How can I obtain Ash Zebra Bait in Adopt Me?
To get Ash Zebra Bait, explore the Lava world, find chests, and harvest ingredients. Then, follow the cooking process to create the bait.
When can I use Ash Zebra Bait in Adopt Me?
You can use Ash Zebra Bait when the full Adopt Me update is released, scheduled for September 14, 2023.
What happens if I collect leftover Campfire Cookies after the event ends?
Any leftover Campfire Cookies become unusable after the event ends, so make sure not to keep them in your Backpacks until it’s too late!