The Fortnite Battle Royale Season (FNCS) will feature three Majors from January to July, preceded by two open qualifiers. Any players who meet the eligibility criteria can participate in these open qualifiers. The three Majors consist of Upper and Lower Semi-Finals, with eligible players distributed based on their leaderboard rankings. Each Major culminates in a Grand Final, where the 50 best duos from the semifinals compete for a spot in the in-person Global Championship. FNCS 2024 will be played in duos, and there will be no Last Chance Major. The Open Qualifiers for Major 1 will run from January 26 to February 4, 2024, with players qualifying for the next round by winning points in 10 matches within 3 hours.
- Godzilla X Kong The New Empire: Official Trailer 1 and 2
- Viral Street Brawl Leaves Social Media Bewildered: Scripted Stunt or Genuine Concern?
- Bossman Dlow’s Viral Video: Why Trending on Twitter Exploring the Tia Kemp Feud
- Viral Video: 22G auto Sales Girl Lavisha Malik Rukhsar, Mobina
- Nawab Motors Sales Girl Mobina Viral Video
- 22G Auto Sales Girl Viral Video Rukhsar
- Lavisha Malik Viral Video and Photos
- Saanware: Abhishek Kumar and Mannara Chopra New Released Song